Siemens SIMOVIS Question.

Tharon

Hi,

I have an old siemens drive (6SE7014-0TP50) that was replaced with a new one (Same model, just newer, and not broken). The new one needs all the parameter settings of the old. I read the manual and it mentioned that the SIMOVIS software comes on a CD with the drive, but I don't think this was true in my case.

Is this software a free software, or something that needs to be purchased seperately?

Hmm.

I took a quick look through the garbage, and found the box that the new drive came in. And what do you think was inside it? The cd with DriveMonitor v5.4 on it.

Hopefully I can get this to work.

Edit:

Just to let you know, this drive was replaced befor I got here. I wasn't the one throwing away important software and stuff :)