Mitsubishi Ethernet Problems

Killercal

Hello, I have a customer that wants to collect data from a press via Ethernet. I got Mitsubishi to help me with this by getting them to write the code for the card, when I installed the card and program, we were prompted with an "operation error". Can someone explain what this error means?

Here are the details of the project.
Processor: A2USH
Ethernet Card: A1SJ71E71N3-T
PLC Ethernet Code: Attached
Error NO: 50
Detail: 503

When I go to Diagnostics/PLC diagnostics window it takes me to Step 48 in the code the [TO H130 H1F0 H8001 K1] instruction.

I have asked Mitsubishi Tech support, but they aren't helping. Can someone please help me, customer is not happy right now!

Also the Head I/O address is correct. The machine was still able to run when my new code was installed, but the error light was on.

ok, I just got off the phone with Mitsubishi and they told me "when using TO/FROM commands, you only need the first part of the Head I/O address". In saying this my first I/O number is H130. so I would put H13 in the head I/O spot of the TO/FROM.

Can somoeone confirm this please?

thats what the error detail would suggest:

Error code list[Error code50,Detailed error code503]
Applicable machine AnA,AnU,A2US(H)
=====================================================================================
Error code(D9008) 50
Detailed error code(D9091) 503
Error message OPERATION ERROR [Checked at execution of instruction]
Error and cause
Stored data or constant of specified device is not in the usable range.
Corrective action
Read the error step using a peripheral device and check and correct program of the step.

That is directly out of the help file that comes with the software, and that doesn't tell me how to fix it. I'm not familiar with Mistubishi, so that explanation isn't too helpful.

Killercal.
Yes you should use H13 as the head address in your TO/FROM instructions. That should cure the problem.