Connecting to PV+ 600 through Serial DF1

nettogrisen

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all

I know this has already been discussed in alot of threads and I have read alot of them, but I can't get it to work. It worked last night and then i was fiddeling with some tags, and now my pc can't seem to find my PV.

This is what I do:

In Rsview under communication setup I add a new driver "Serial DF1" and check that the settings are the same as on the screen, and then i wait untill it's done browsing, but it finds nothing.

Do I have to have Rslinx classic open in the background? I've tried this but it doesn't help.

I also tried creating a new project, just to see if it was something in my project that was wrong, but no luck.

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks