screen problem using GTWIN

Arlie

ok heres the prob, in editing I have two buttons one for alarms and one for login , once loaded both buttons disappear,

any body got any ideas?? only been using this software a short time so any help ??

thanks in advance

ps using a GT30 touch screen 6" color

ok lots of readers, no one have this problem before??? buttons are operational just not visable?? I did not write this prg so have no idea what the other guy did nor have I used this prg for very long so any help at all would be appreciated.

Arlie said:
ok lots of readers, no one have this problem before??? buttons are operational just not visable?? I did not write this prg so have no idea what the other guy did nor have I used this prg for very long so any help at all would be appreciated.

The buttons may be waiting for a bit to turn on, or off, in order to appear.

Can you check the OI Program? Do you have GT Dev.?

no I don't have GT Dev , but I did check to see if the buttons where waiting on a bit, in both cases the bits necessary are on , even forcing them off does not make a difference, very perplexing problem

Hey Arlie, I know this may sound crazy, is/are the button/s actualy present and just can not be seen? Same color as background, transparent, layered, etc. I have been stung a few times on that.

If that doesn't work, can you post a sample? I use GTWin (GT21s) quite often, and may have some time to look at it.
MC

The buttons are actually functional , just not visable, yes I have looked at the color, there are several "status" screens and one is invisable, however I have no idea how to change the status., I am not even sure how to post a sample here so any help at all is appreciated, I am using a gt30 color screen with an FP0 plc

I am really not fiquring this one out , I have tried everything I can think of and still no luck, PLEASE someone help me out here

In case anyone is interested, I figured it out, I had to reset the system registar "hold" area for the WR registars, plc was not allowing the registar to change on reboot thus no buttons.

fixed now

It was the GT30 color touch screen, the PLC type that caused the problem was the Panasonic FP0, problem solved the system register (# 7) need to be changed to NOT hold values at shut down. I changed this register and got my graphics back, problem solved