AB Dataliner DL5 replacement?

Omni

A batching control system with multiple 2-line DL5 dataliners has a couple of faulty DL5 displays. All displays are connected to the same 16 lines for binary input and are separately keyed (PD terminal) via a Siemens Simatic 545 PLC. DL5s are no longer commercially available. This system is planned for replacement in the next few years but if there is an economically viable way of replacing these (rather small) displays, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sign

Try these. We are now installing these Via wireless in the mill. Comes with software. If you use variable data in the signs you have to purchase the Active X Windows Control and use their examples of VB Scripts to get your signs working. Im not sure if there is a supplier "down under". http://www.alpha-american.com/