Citect Mail Function

moanaman

I am new to Citect. Can anyone please tell me how to automatically email a report that was generated by Citect to different people?

Check citect's help for MailSend(). I have used it several times to send emails, faxes and sms to mobile phones. basically I setup Outlook on the PC that is running Citect. Put the intended "victims" email details into Outlook and then use mailsend(0 to send message via MAPI. I should have a project archived somewhere I will have a look for cicode files etc I used and post them over the next few days.

consys said:
Check citect's help for MailSend(). I have used it several times to send emails, faxes and sms to mobile phones. basically I setup Outlook on the PC that is running Citect. Put the intended "victims" email details into Outlook and then use mailsend(0 to send message via MAPI. I should have a project archived somewhere I will have a look for cicode files etc I used and post them over the next few days.
Thanks for that. I unfortunately use Lotus Notes. I'm not sure if it is MAPI compatible.

Try the Citect Users Group they might be able to help as far as Lotus Notes goes. Check www.citect.com you shoyuld be able to find your way to "My Citect" and from their to sign up for the users list