removing M4 Ifix license

atifplus

Anyone know how could i remove the license m4 ( keyless license)
I have another license on a dongle i wanna use but everything i run ifix it starts with the m4 license

Solution

Alright to remove the License just remove the M4 License application. ( how to remove the application.. run the setup file that comes with the keyless license to install the M4 license ee if u dont have the setup file contact sales rep.)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
So I have a form email saying they are removing VFD support from standard TechConnect agreement and it will be an adder in the future. We have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to calculate the savings from now needing to run an air compressor all day? Basically I have a design that replaced 6 * 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing FTView Studio ME v11 on a Virtual Machine. Using VMWare Workstation running Windows 10 (latest updates). The installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom