pain in head called sfc51

darkest_shade

hello every one
well my headache is now growing thanxs to sfc51

does anyone can explain the parameters. szl_header, index
a little example will be great. or tell where can get the fb125 i can´t find them

FB125/FC125:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll/csfetch/387257/DP_DIA_49.zip?func=cslib.csFetch&nodeid=19779481

Help file:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll/csfetch/387257/Online_help_FB125.EXE?func=cslib.csFetch&nodeid=22236004

SFC51,

I believe SZL is german for "system status list", it is the Data type "Struct" and contains 2 words "LENTHDR" and "N_DR" these are used in the OUT parameter "SZL HEADER" in the SFC51 call.

By the looks you are trying to read the status of profibus slaves?

Example:
      CALL  "RDSYSST"
REQ :=TRUE
SZL_ID :=W#16#292
INDEX :=W#16#1
RET_VAL :=#TEMP10
BUSY :=M300.0
SZL_HEADER:=#SZL_HEADER
DR :=P#DB1.DBX10.0 BYTE 16

W#16#292 = Current status of the rack in the central configuration / of the stations of a DP master system

DB1.DBX10.0 BYTE 16 is the storage for the slave status.
10.0 being slave 1
10.1 - slave 2 etc

Hope this helps

Last edited:
To clarify SZL Header:
SSL.JPG

I agree with STL???, don't waste your time trying to understand SFC51, use FB125 or FC125 instead. The FB version delivers more information (and is therefore also somewhat more complex to use), if all you need is to notice when your DP-Slaves fault or go offline, then FC125 is all you need.

thanx a lot for your replys STL & RMA

im begining mi day rigth now, and i will do some tests with this info

what i wanna do is to detect when a RIO goes off or when a slot fails, and in case of an analog card channel fails, this just to display into a hmi, and maintance purpouse.

by the way RMA where can i download the fb125??? cuse i try in siemens page but all i got is a program example

best regards ROGER

THE BEST WAY TO TEACH IS BY EXAMPLE . . . . SO PLEASE TEACH ME
icon10.gif

sorry forgot say my hardware :)

im using a CPU 417-4H
CP 443-1

and mi rios are 7 almost like this
IM 153-2
DI16xDC24V, Interrupt
AI8x16BIT
AO8x12BIT

Thanks A Lot Rma I´ll Wait That Minutes Hours Or Maybe Days :d