Luma-Logic PLC

Numa Logic

Yeah i meant Numa instead of Luma. That makes me feel and look pretty stupid. Do you have any experience with the DOS software package?

Yes I do, unfortunatley it was 12 years ago and I have slept since then. :sleep:

These PLC's were made by Westinghouse. Try googling Westinghouse and Numa Logic. These have been discussed here before as well.

I hope you don't have anything that is still running with these :unsure:. If you post a specific question, or some code it might jog my (or someone elses) memory and maybe we can help you out.

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
need to find C bits in the logic. They are hidden someplace! Thank you! Bob
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom