Omron Analog Question

GlobeDasher

I'm dealing with an Omron controller. I believe it is a C2000HS, or I at least hope I'm close with the letters. I don't have my notes on me at this time.

I cannot find any information on how to read the address to find this analog output I'm working with. I have uploaded the program from the processor, so I do not have any documentation.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a hot water tank (500 gallon best guess) that uses a valve controlled by the plc to fill it. there is an analog 4-20 ma sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i was trying to learn the analog card and got pulled off. now i am asking for your help again. this is what i have. all i/o are enabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom