Lazer engraver machine trouble

recycled_mind

Hello everybody:

Does anyone here have experience in lazer engraver machine? its a lazer engraver made in china. Brand is JIACHEN, model JD-9060LH. We have replace already the lazer tube as well as the lazer hi voltage power supply but still no lazer emitted by the tube. It has 2 servo motor with leadshine servo driver.

If anybody has work experience with this machine please share your know-how.

Thank you very much...

Since you say that the Laser tube has been replaced, then I presume that it's a CO2 Laser and not a Nd:YAG laser.

So then, do you have good supply gas ? Is the vacuum pump working ?

If it is a Nd:YAG laser, then is the flashtube or other light source that 'pumps' the Yag working ?

Why / who told you the tube & P/S needed replacing ?

Is there a cooling system that is not functioning ? That would be an interlock.

Have you followed the trouble shooting guide that should be in the operations manual ?

There is no complete manuals available. The cooling system is working smoothly. As per diagnosis from a Chinese technician, the laser tube is defective so they sent us a new tube, we replace the tube and still the same. Based from our observation also, the power supply did not give output to the laser tube so, we decided to replace the power supply, but still the same, no laser supply is emitited by the power supply.

The laser engraver is controlled by MPC6515 control card from step servo ( http://www.step-servo.com/english/Download/downfile/ManualMpc6515-V1.1_en_PAD03_.pdf). The laser power supply is DJG107-20/20DN. We have a problem regarding the input configuration signal of the laser power supply since we have no manual.

Hope anyone can help me regarding this machine.

Since you say that the Laser tube has been replaced, then I presume that it's a CO2 Laser and not a Nd:YAG laser.

So then, do you have good supply gas ? Is the vacuum pump working ?

What gas are your referring to here?
We have test the hi voltage power supply using stand alone control but the laser still did not emit.

PLease help...

DJG107 Tough cookie laser power supply

Just read your post...

The DJG107 is a piece of work, no info on the Darn thing in English on the Net. I found chinese info on the full blown model(Potentiometer, buttons and current analog display, but alas the model I had to make work was the OEM version, with nothing but the DB9 and power input...
For that one model (DJG107-20/20DN), the pin out is as follows:"
Pin 1 : 5VDC PWM input (between 2 and 20Khz works) In PWM
duty-cycle variation => 0-100% power
Pin 4 : Com (0vdc)
Pin 3 : Enable (short to pin 4 for strike)
Pin 5 & 6 jumpered.

If you have the full blown model, I had a chinese employee translate the document (DJG107-20/20) and attached it to the Post.

As for the Gas and vaccuum pump comment you received, it is because some large CO2 lasers have an external CO2 source required (not the case for the < 100w sealed lamps).

Good luck

Bye

ym

I think may be there was a problem in your IC,
because since you told you have replaced all those things and found the same problem.