instrumentation/plc interview

robert mooli

Hi great people could anyone assist, have been asked by my boss to conduct an interview for instrumentation technicians , can any one assist me and send me about 5 basic questions in this field ? waiting for ur responses please.

Do a search here on interview questions. That topic has been discussed many times here and some of the members have even posted interview forms.

Do a search here on interview questions. That topic has been discussed many times here and some of the members have even posted interview forms.

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting.Tks and best regards

what is quality assurance?
what is resolution of 12 bits?
what is EEx?
what codes do you know?
what is standard control pressure?

what is quality assurance?
what is resolution of 12 bits?
what is EEx?
what codes do you know?
what is standard control pressure?

1) It is the assurance of quality.
2) It's about 1.5 bytes give or take.
3) A former EE?
4) I know some co-eds, does that count?
5) I replaced some ancient 3-15 PSI devices once with electrical actuators. (I hope I didn't break my streak and actually get one right).