Mp 277

orense

Hello!

I am using a MP 277 where I use the clock time from the Windows OS, to show the actual time in my main window of the configuration...

However, some strange **** is happening, every 30 minutes the clock subtracts 1 minute, so that after some days the clock is totally wrong..

Have any of you experienced the same problem??

I am wondering if it is a bug in my WinCC configuration, or if it is a bug in the Windows CE which the panel is running on...

Any similar experiences or other tips will be highly appreciated...

Thanks and regards from Andreas (y)

hi

By using real time blocks FC 106,107,108 in simatic manager you can display the PLC clock on HMI.
But MP 277 should not loose time, any way !!

Does the clock all of a sudden subtract 1 minute ? In that case there must be a bug somewhere.
Or is the clock a little bit to slow generally ? In that case it is just an inaccurate clock.
If you configure a time display where you can see the seconds, you can observe if it is one or the other.