Powerlink and Ncdde

JBedford

We have a LP6 with a Siemens 840d. The motherboard went on the PC attached to LP6. We replaced the motherboard. No errors on PC or as far as Windows NT is concerned. Start Ncdde and then Powerlink and it says No NC Connection. Having a hard time determining what is wrong. The motherboards are quite similar. Siemens tested pci card and that is good. Do machine manufacturers have custom bios programs on their motherboards? This is the only thing I can think of.

Similar Topics

I have inherited a system that uses a Parker ACR9000 motion controller with the Ethernet PowerLink option that it uses to control five Parker...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, seems b&r has no support forum similar to Siemens, for example. So I am trying to write here my question. The B&R X20 system...
Replies
Views
I have just set up Cimplicity 8.1 after not having used it in a while. No matter what project I have, that I try to open, when the Welcome Screen...
Replies
Views
Hi, On a project, i have to assess the possibilities of communication directly from a Labview application on a computer. Profibus: you need a...
Replies
Views
It's been awhile since I've posted but I finally found a project at my new job where I get to play with a PLC! We have a control system for our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom