Downloading Recipes to PLC5

Will8

Hi all, would greatly appreciate some input/advice on how to download recipe files to ControlNet PLC5. It is my first time working with ControlNet and PLC5/40C15. The setup is like this.

I'm running two L64 controllers with a 1756-CNB in the same rack. Hooked up to the CNB is a ControlNet PLC5/40C15. I'm able to see everybody on the network. I'm using RSLogix5 and RSView Machine Edition. The L64s are programmed via RSLogix 5000. I have a program that contains recipes for the two L64s and the PLC5 via direct reference tags. I'm able to download and restore recipes to the L64s but not to the PLC5.

What is the proper way to setup such a network? I assume something needs to be done on the RSNetWorx side to setup the ControlNet properly as well.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!