Ge PLC& O.I.T

There are several softwares to download to 90-30's. LM90 is a DOS software that you should be able to find relatively easy. Which OIT do you have?

The latest programming software for GE Fanuc PLC's and OIT's is Proficy Machine Edition 5.6. However, to know if this software will work with your current setup, you need to give more information. PLC CPU model and which OIT are you using. To function, Proficy requires a firmware upgrade in some of the older CPU's.

What OIT do you have? GE has branded several operator interface units from different manufacturers over the years.
Your use of the term "megabasic" suggests a PCM module in a either a 90-30 or 90-70. Back in the early 1990s GE offered a product called "Cimplicity 90 ADS" which was a Nematron terminal and a user program running on a programmable coprocessor module (PCM). If that's what you have, in my opinion your best bet would be to start with a clean sheet of paper and duplicate the functionality rather than trying to convert the Megabasic program.

Yes steve exactly.
Ge 90 30 plc.
"ge branded nematron hardware"
communicating ansi escape sequence through pcm module.
I dont understand that "how i can duplicate the functions"?

That is a rebranded Nematron terminal. Any graphics on the screen are text-based. Just about any HMI on the market today that can communicate with a GE PLC will be able to duplicate the functionality.
The biggest difference between that system and current offerings is that the program in the PCM module drives what appears on the screen. In current HMI panels the application in the HMI controls the transfer of data to and from the PLC.
Do you have any backup files for your system?

Pcm and oit has eproms.
Few days before oit stops working because of hardware fault.thats why i tried some ways to start machine without oit.
Yesterday i repaired oit and now machine is working.
Any way i need to change this oit with any other operator panel,because it is very difficult to get used/refurbished oit from market.