Time sequence diagram

ggchavhan

Hi everybody

I am working on HOIST project, Includes 14 stations, Transporter moves horizontally left and right as well as up and down to all along stations tanks. When tank is filled by material, each tank has its own retention time. This process is cyclic, I want to draw the time sequence cycle diagram Please help me. If I could get example of How to Draw it, I will be very grateful of you.

Thanks

GAJANAN

Gajanan,

A cycle timing diagram is made by starting at Time=0 when you press the Start button. Then for each stage or process you add the time for it and then go to next stage, until all are finished. Then the sum of the stage times is your total cycle time. Here is an example for an industrial parts washer. The washer has two part positions, or heads, the first for washing, then part moves to second position and gets dried. The total process cycle time is therefore 60 seconds, even though one part is being washed for 60 seconds while the second one is being dried for 60 seconds.

WasherTiming.JPG

Last edited: