Siemens S7 and MP370

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
What is the best way of setting the S7 CPU time (315DP) from an MP370. I am using WinCC Flex.

I would also like to read the Time from the PLC and write the time to additional HMI's on the network

In other words I wish to have a 'Master' HMI where the time is set for the system and this time is then sent to the PLC and other HMIs.

Daylight saving is also required.

Cheers

Hi I havent tried it yet but i think SFC 0 and SFC 1 will do what i wish.

Please respond if you know better, I will persevere and see how i get on

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi guys, While trying to upgrade a Siemens MP370, it hung somewhere in the process and gets about halfway through the creation of its disk...
Replies
Views
Need to put in a new touchscreen digitizer. Does anyone know the procedure or how difficult this might be? Have never taken one apart, so I don't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with a Siemens MP370 touch panel. The original panel had a fault with the touch sensor, so a new unit was purchased to...
Replies
Views
Hey i want to make a trend on a Siemens MP370 15 TOUCH 6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 And need a storage card MP370 have USB-PC-card and CF-card, i wonder...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Siemens MP 370 15" touch HMI connected to an S7300 over MPI.. I have the source code application in WinCC 2005. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom