H0-CTRIO Module

e_pramod

Hello team,

I am using H0-CTRIO High Speed I/O module with DL-06 PLC. I have to rotate 2 stepper motor in my application. The Stepper drives are SS2000D6 from www.DanaherMotion.com.

I have to set the frequency & pulse raw counts from HMI to rotate the stepper.

I have read the hxctriom.pdf manual & tried the CTRIO Workbench. But I am not able to find the read/write word address for setting the frequency & pulse command. Also the example given in the manual is very difficult to apply in my program. Can you please have any another example to suit my application.

Help !!!!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Pramod

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to learn how to use my encoder with my PLC. I recently got a high-speed counter module (H0-CTRIO2) for my DirectLogic05 PLC. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to use a high speed counter with a Direct logic 205 PLC with DL-240 CPU. This is the first time that I want to configure and use...
Replies
Views
I have a H0-CTRIO counter module mounted in slot #1 of a Automation Direct D0-06DD1. I want to be able to change the preset of the counter via a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a vision project on that has been through some pretty major paradigm shifts since its inception. Without getting into too many...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have come up against an issue trying to run a stepper motor using an Automation Direct H2-CTRIO2 module. Simply speaking, my setup is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom