winccflex_2005

osamamalhy

Hello every one
i had system containing S7 314CPU with 160 DI and 40AI and it's connected to winccflex system on a PC, my problem is to desply the analoge values on the screen . i had done the connection and itis working, the DI status can be showen on the PC but the analoge is not , is there any tricks in the addersing to make it work?
kindly help
regards

In the tag adress you can use PI ( or maybe PE in german) for analog in put and PQ for analog output. You can also use I or Q

ie if in S7 ... PIW128 then PI128 in WinCC flex or I128 .

Eric

thanks Eric
in the system i shift the adress to data block then connect that to the wincc flex
ie PIW 128 ....db1.dbd4 and in the wincc flex db1.dbd4 show nothing
in the digital i had to make shift of eight to be showen in the wincc flex
ie db1.dbx0.0 will be db1.dbx0.8 ans so on
do i had to do some thing like that in the analoge
thanks

Remember that a analog input ( mAmps and Volt ) is a value from 0 to 27625
Before you transfer to DB convert the value to what you want to see on the screen.ie if analog pressure and max is 1000mBar then

L PIWadress
L 27 ( more or less if you need more accurate then convert to float)
/I
T DBxx.DBWyy ( your tag only need to be a 16 bit integer)

thanks again Eric,the scaling is done in the plc ,but... i could not hade the signal reading on the screen ,i use the same word address in the scada but with no use, do i had to do some thing with the addressing between the plc:scada or it had to be the same
regards
Osama

I wonder if you are having data type problems? If you are moving the value of PIW 128 to DB1 (is that what you mean by "shifting"), then why do you move it to a double word (db1.dbd4) instead of a single word or integer (db1.dbw4)?

I would think if you were moving the value anyway, you might use the scale function (FC105) to convert PIW 128 to "engineering units" as data type real. If you do this, then the destination could be db1.dbd4 (double word) as you have, but make sure it is declared type real. Then in your WinCC Flex project display the value of db1.dbd4.