OPC connectivity betn Rsview32 & Intouch

bhdybc

Hi,

I want to communicate Intouch Wonderware (as OPC Server) & Rockwell's Rsview32 (as OPC Client). I am using DASMBTCP server in wonderware side as OPC server.

In local Configuration (Both HMI on the same PC), Rsview32 is able to get data from the Intouch Wonderware.

In Remote configuration (Both HMI on different PC), Rsview32 is not able to get data from the Intouch Wonderware Even though the Dcom setting is done both the PCs. Where as other OPC clients (iFix,Matricon) are able to get data from Intouch Wonderware. Same way Rsview32 is able to get data from other HMI like Citect.

Kindly help me about this if you have came across this problem.

Thanking You.

Similar Topics

hi all i'm still new with my Flexlogic 5434. my question is, how do i see all the tags / ladder logic used in my Flexlogic? i need those info...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please help me out regarding Deltav OPC connectivity with Allen Bradley SCADA software(RsView32). I have formed a Ethernet network using...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
If anyone has a crack for IBH OPC Server, please send it to: [email protected] Urgently. Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom