S7200 long distace communication

Eng sally

We have a site that is sittuated apart from the control room of 35Km. The system is only for monitoring 12 I/p so its very small one. They need an HMI that is in the control room (35Km from the PLC) and they need to send SMS to mobile when any alarm message.

We have suggested to have S7 224 with CP 243-1IT to go trough the internet and GSM kit TC 35i T for SMS messages.

The HMI is located in the control room looged to the internet and WINCC installed on it

Is this a right configuration?

Take a look at "micro automation set 21" from Siemens.
It is a Wireless Data Communication based on GPRS.
They use the CPU 224 XP + Sinaut Micro SC (OPC server) + WinCC Flexible + GPRS modem MD720-3

Similar Topics

Hi there! I know this is playing in archeologist, but I need to tune a bit some older Kollmorgen/AKD Digifas 7100 servo drive. Any chance of...
Replies
Views
hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
If a TD200 program was created with the wizard in Microwin does anyone know if the code for the TD200 would be uploaded to micowin when doing a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a S7200 PLC with PC based WinCC Scada. This PC was replaced due HD failure and replace with a back-up PC provided by the contractor...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client with a siemens S7200 PLC (1215C CPU),which has an on board ethernet port (marked "profinet" on the PLC) and I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom