Can't get linearity from 1746-NT4/mV module

Deer

Hi,

I have a problem with my 1746-NT4 thermocouple/Mv module, actually with this module i would like to injected with milivolt injector (0-50 mv), but I can't get linearity value from this module.
Following are sample point using milivolt injector:
mv Injector PLC value
0 mv 435
10 mv 2010
20mv 4000
30mv 4225
40mv 6000
50mv 7345

What happend with it and does any body here have experience with this case?

Rgds,
Deer

How do you have the card configured? ( input type, data format )See Pic and PDF

InputTypeConfiguration.jpg

Last edited:
I think Mickey has the solution. Thermocouples are not linear so if you have the modules setup for a TC type then you would get a non linear reading when a linear input is applied.

Similar Topics

Dear, i was looking at the datasheet for level transmitter from E&H, and they offer 5-point linearity protocol instead of the basic (i guess...
Replies
Views
I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Happy Friday everyone! I recently installed a new module, 1746 NIO4I, into the last slot on this chassis. Got the normal IO mismatch fault, added...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where to get either new or aftermarket 1746-N3 connectors and cables for SLC 32 point discrete in cards? I have a used MCC that...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace a SLC5/05 processor with an AENTR adapter. Configured the rack in a compactlogix. The connection to all of the cards in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom