Ni Opc Client Server

phil hughes

Lifetime Supporting Member
We Have Labview 8.2 And Are Communicating To A Micrologix 1200 Plc Using Rs Linx Pro/ni Opc Client Server.we Are Able To Read/write To Our Floating Points F8:0 And Our N7:0 Sucsesfully,however, We Are Not Able To Read/write To An Individual B3:0/1 Binary Bit. When We View All Items Via Opc Link Opc Server All We See Is The Word B3:0 Any Ideas ?

phil hughes said:
We Have Labview 8.2 And Are Communicating To A Micrologix 1200 Plc Using Rs Linx Pro/ni Opc Client Server.
... We Are Not Able To Read/write To An Individual B3:0/1 Binary Bit. When We View All Items Via Opc Link Opc Server All We See Is The Word B3:0 Any Ideas ?

I'm not sure if you're using Datasocket (via a url) or NI's Lookout driver for AB, but my first idea would be to check the syntax you're using:
If the tag in the AB PLC is B3:0/1, the corresponding Datasocket url/Lookout syntax would be (I think): B3:0_1

ref: here