simadyn-d hardware fault

Hello Experts,
We are using a Simadyn-D system for Basic Automation in Hot Rolling Mills in our Steel Plant. The system communicates with external system over Sinec-H1, DUST4 (For HMIs)etc. The recieved data is assembled and sent to other SImadyn-D based drives through Parallel Frame link (CS-11).
The system is giving Hardware fault in one of the processors.
There are 3 processors in the system. The hex dump gives error cause as time-oyut while accessing L-BUS.

Can anybody suggest a way to analyse the faults or some group who can help in analysing the faults?

Kindly help.

M.B.S.Namboothiripad.

The h/w fault shows the reason as Time-out on L-Bus. The communication with Sinec_H1 is on C-Bus. More over if there is communication fault, it gives C on processor. We have changed the PM4 card, which is used for $ communication(PN). There is no much improvement.

Did you face any similar problem ? Is yoyur solution based on your experience on similar problem?

Pls elaborate.