BBC PLC BP800 and ABB AC110

ieseng

Hello everyone,
Just been to a new site where they have a rather old BBC PLC (Pre 1988 before name change to ABB) and also an ABB AC110.
Does anyone have any information on these or even know of a resource of where i can get some?

I've been in contact with our regional ABB distributer and they had no idea what I was asking about and also I found zero on the ABB web site.

I'd appreciate and info or help offered.
Many thanks,
Dave.

Well I just found some info on the AC110 on ABB site but nothing on the old BBC. Any help would be appreciated.

Is this the "Eurobeeb" controller based on the BBC PC? I worked with them up to about 5 years ago and I might have some stuff about somewhere. There was a company that still repaired them at that time.

BBC I think refers to Brown Boveri Corporation They were amalgamated into ABB some while ago I think...... you could try google it.

Ya you're right they were Brown Boveri Corporation before they joined a Swedish company and became ABB in 1988. Unfortunately they are not related to the BBC computers of yesteryear. I have some information on the ABB PLC but the old Brown Boveri Corporation PLC is just too damned old. Google return zero for them.
If any older programmers are reading please help...