1747-SN Rio 1791-IOVX, (IOBX)

roflex

Hi, I am a student at Conestoga College in Kitchener Ontario Canada, in Robotics and Automation. I am currently trying to connect three RIO cards to a SLC-500 with a 1747-SN scanner card. Connected to this via DH+ is 1791-IOVX RIO card (addr: 0) and a 1791-IOBX RIO card (addr: 1) (each with 128 I/O). After reading manuals for both cards and setting up all configuration to the best of my knowledge. All configuration switches on the RIO cards are set to OFF except switch 5 on last rack which identifies it as the last rack. As well I have 150 ohm terminating resistors at each end of the DH+, and the shield is connected to chasis ground rather than connected to the DH+ connector as recomended in many previous posts.

I am having some troubles. At the moment:

-PLC is in run with no faults.
-Comm light on 1747-SN is flashing red.
-Comm lights on both 1791 cards are flashing green.

G file of scanner is set up with the following settings:
-Logical Rack 0
--> Group 0: Full Rack
-Logical Rack 1
--> Group 0: Full Rack

The thing that I am not 100% sure on is the configuration of the G file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.