Mitsubishi Program

mwatkins

I am learning Mitsubishi Programming using GX software. Can anyone send me a couple programs that I can review to help me on my way. Or if you can direct me to a site that has some PLC programs to download. Also if you know of any tutorial sites that I can look at. I do program in AB software.
Thanks for your help.

I have just completed a one year PLC programming course. All the progs where done on mitsis so if you e mail me I will e mail you the programmes with the specs we worked from.

GNewson said:
The Mitsubishi GX Developer CD includes several sample programs.

It does ????

Bejesus, I'll have to look into this... I've been working with this for years and it's the first time I ear about it...

Thanck you Mister G.

Similar Topics

Hello, all, total noob here hoping for a little guidance. I bought a new piece of printing equipment that has a Mitsubishi PLC and this Data...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I have an old machine I am working on that is using aA172SHCPUN. I want to capture the program in case I need to reload...
Replies
Views
good afternoon: we had Mitsubishi PLC memory lost. we got the program from OEM, the program file looks like created by GX Developer, we called...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to export/import parse-able files of the PLC program of a Mitsubishi Electric (MELCO) iQ-R PLC? I am working with iQ-R PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, one of my project was installing new analog module Q66AD-DG to Mitsubishi redundant PLC Q12PRH. All the configuration that had been done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom