RSView SE Alarm History

awnet

Hi All!
I have a question on the Alarm Summary of RSView SE.
I have to create a table in wich put all the system alarms and also two tags from my tag database that aren't in the menu data of the RSView SE. Is It possible to add this two tag from the database tag in the alarm summary or in other words do you know how could I create this database table in SQL Server?

Thanks.
Bye.

Similar Topics

Hi All!!! I have encountered a problem with RSView SE. I have to make a screen with an Alarm History so I am searching for an Alarm History...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm sure this is an easy solve for one of you, but it's the first time I have had to set up an alarm history for RSView. I have set...
Replies
Views
I just migrated a rsview32 project which worked relatively well, just a few bugs. There are places within that used system\alarmmostrecenttagdesc...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Please help me in my below issue: 1-If there any way to know number of alarms for assigned tags and extract this alarms at excel sheet...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are currently engaged in project in which we are installing a new application in RS View SE (CPR 7)(SE Distributed)Scada...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom