Explosion or Blast Detecters?

Martin T.

Anyone know where I can find a Class1 Div2 explosion or blast detecter? I've been looking but am hoping someone has them in service and can lead me in the right direction.

One part of our plant is Class1 Div2 and the rest is not, I've been given the task of tying the 2 fire system together to give plant personnel screens to view when a alarm sounds on either side.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

One of my customer asking an explosion proof HMI + PLC panel for LPG storage tank hazardous zone. The HMI to be for both controlling (by hand...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I noticed on my 1761-NET ENI a label that says not to disconnect or flip the switches in a hazardous area due to an explosion...
Replies
Views
So I had a older laptop plugged in and charging... it blew up 3 times, sounded like my 12 gauge every time, I am so lucky that I was here or my...
Replies
Views
are rigid conduits suitable for isolating electrical cables in an explosive area? it is a new factory with machines making solvent based ink. what...
Replies
Views
Perhaps I am asking my suppliers the wrong questions, but I need some sort of flexible cable for a 4-wire RS485 application. It is a Class 1 Div 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom