INAT opc server for S7 & citect

AliAli

I have a problem with setting of citect to communicate with S7 via INAT opcserver-TCPIPH1!
is there any one to help me in this regard?
I appreciate

Last edited:
I noticed a post here that Citect have a new driver for Siemens that works very well. It is from South Africa. One of my customers is using it with Citect and networked PLCs. The Citect data base is now over 115,000 tags. It is called PSDirect. Probably much more efficient than OPC.

Similar Topics

Hi there,just need a sense check here to see where I am going... We have an INAT OPC server (OPC is version 4.07) that has been running for a...
Replies
Views
Hello at everybody, I am new in this forum, I have got a communication problem beetwen Inat OPC Server, that runs in a virtual machine and RS...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for the installation file of INAT.net parameter setting software to configure EchoChange gateway. Unfortunately the www.inat.de...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wanting to connect an S7 PLC via a CP to the INAT S5 ethernet card (928B) CPU. Anyone got an example? I would like the S5 to be passive...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for options for remote controlling Siemens S5 PLC’s, Inat Echolink looks promising. VPN into a local PC with Step 5 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom