s5 print

vhg750115

Hi There, Somebody Knows How I Can Setting A Printer Like I Want Print My Archive, Because When I Open The Window Of Printer In The Espace Control Of Characters I Dont Konw What Write It.

Thank A Lot Of

I would suggest downloading the manual for Step 5 v7.1 (click here)
Section 14 deals with setting the printer parameters.

I tend to print to a file, then open this text document with word, edit it to fit neatly on A4 paper and print it out from within word.

To do this, in Step 5, select 'Documentation', then 'Step 5 Blocks', the program file used will be the program loaded, in the 'Block List' type 'A' for all (or whatever PB you want), select 'File', give the file a name and hit the output button.

Paul