Allen Bradley 9/Series

hrhoward

Greetings!
I have an Allen Bradley 9/series with a couple of SLC 500 racks for an I/O ring. This control is installed in a Hardinge VTL that I am working on. I have some schematics and from what I can tell, I have a "N/C not ready" state but can't find what puts it in a "ready" state.

What software and cables do I need to communicate and see what is going on with this control via my laptop?

Thanks,
H. Howard

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
We've still got a ton a PLC 5's installed and running. We lost a 1771-P7 Series B power supply. There are a lot of 1771-P7 series D power...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am working on a rebuilt AB-Ultra series drive (1998) and the firmware for the drive is needed to test and use the drive. I would...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever heard of this model PLC? It looks like a PLC-2, but I'm wondering if it the programming and communications are the same.
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 1769-L18ERM-BB1B to control an Allen Bradley 700-H series relay with a 24VDC coil (see pic) The relay is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom