AB/GE Kepware problem

rvk2

Hi,

For my project, I'm moving a register from a GE 90-30 PLC to an AB CompactLogix. I'm doing this using Kepware as an OPC server, along with Linkmaster, as the middleman to get these two PLCs to talk.

Now the program already has a few variables talking this way, so we know it works. However, when I tried to do it, one of the registers displays the right value, but is getting overwritten every few seconds.

The registers I picked are not being used for any message instructions and anywhere else in the program. Anyone come across a problem like this before?

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to transfer opc client on a server from Rslinx to Kepware. There are some Topic under dde/opc topic configuration that are in...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Im trying to get data from AB guardlogix controller using Kepware in a remote location but it seems that version 6 can only support contrologix...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom