Omron PLC

paul56

Dear ALL,

Where can I get info on the following for the Omron PLCs?

RS232C cable / pin diagram for PLC to PC communication
Programming software: full / trial / demo
Programming manual / help

Regds
Paul

You can also download the Omron book of cables cat number 9752. Also they have individual programming manuals that are set up for the individual PLC models one example is CJ series programming manual cat number W394-E1-02
Full software I recommend CX-One. as it will include several other programs such as CX-drive, CX-integration to name a couple of 7 or 8 applications. Demos software I don't know about but I would imagine the Omron website would have some form of trial software.

Which PLC? I can then direct you to where manuals etc are and cable pin outs.

You will need to contact your distributor for CX-One - too big too download - on 3 CDs.