Teleservice receive SMS?

AlanW

I posted a while ago about trouble setting up a TS adapter for SMS, I *eventually* found out that the SMS service (via FB48) is only possible through the MPI port NOT via DP(Profibus). Hope this of use to someone else.

As usual one solution throws up more questions:

As I originally setup using Profibus (in the middle of the network) I now have an unused plug dangling in the air, the network seems OK (1.5Mbs)but is there a better way to handle this (something to plug into it?)

Sending SMS is OK but is there an equivalent SMS Recieve, or alternatively Read/Write functions to the MPI Port and from there to the GSM Modem?

Any help/guidance appreciated

Dear AlanW, could you tell me how you manage to send sms because i 'm using the same mentality more or less but i haven't send any sms yet.
Thank you in advance