Bosch OSA and CNC/PLC Comunications

AgentB

Hi All,

We have a Bosch PLC/CNC system running a lathe. I have a problem that while the machine is standing still I keep getting a measuring system error. I was looking in the signal description manual, and it has an INHIBIT AXIS Monitoring which is registered to marker M23.2. I was looking at the sysmbol file and I see that they already have That marker written in although it was not in the PLC program. I then wrote a program to enable the marker M23.2 and although this marker is going high, if I look on the OSA(CNC screen) and look at the CNC signal descriptions, the INHIBIT AXIS Monitoring is not going high. all the other markers in the signal description book seem to be working I have no idea what I am doing wrong or missing.

Can anyone help?

Brendan