Mitsubishi sc03 cable

briancr

Can anybody help me out with the pinouts for the sc03 cable. I have the f2-20gf1 interface module but no cable. I need to upload the software from a f1-30mr plc that needs to be upgraded to a fx3

Just looked inside my SC-03 cable and it is not just a case of soldering the pin outs. there is a printed circuit board inside with all manner of components on it. My guess is you will have to buy one from Mitzi'

The SC03 module is just a 422 converter so any 422 converter will do, I have one I made up sometime ago but cannot find it for the pinout.

If I find it within the next few days I will post the pinout

Similar Topics

Hi Does anybody know where I can get the cable or diagram for a SC03 cable for connecting a PC to a F2-20GF1 interface. Alternatively another...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry to be a pain, but I thought I had this covered. Turns out the chap recommended to me can only provide a SC09 cable and not a SC03...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can purchase a Mitsubishi SC03 cable? I need to suck a program out of an old F! PLC. I have the F2-20GF1 interface, but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have schematics for the Mitsubishi SC02N and/or SC03 cables. Thanks in advance to anyone who may help. Adrian
Replies
Views
I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom