imagebox and vba?????

raji

Hi
Starting with vba of RsView32 I want to load a picture in picturebox or imagebox. This imagebox exist in a display of rsview32.
Have somebody idee how can program her with "invoke" on vba of rsview32?
Thanks

Not done it in RSView VBA, but in others the property lies in "image1.Picture", if your imagebox name is "image1". You can hardcord it in the property panel.

or

If you are loading different pictures upon selective event use image1.Picture = C:\My documents\xxx\abc.jpg.

hi
I want really to load different pictures upon selective event but the problem is that the imagebox is placed on a display in the project of RsView32. where can i this command " image1.Picture = C:\My documents\xxx\abc.jpg." write?