new user

s01007638

have just started using plc programming.quite difficult to understand.am a student.can anyone help on how to do the ladder diagrams or convert one system to the plc language

It would surely help to:
  1. Get a book (try this site for a good one) or search an on-line course (idem-dito)
  2. Study the info
  3. Get your hands on a PLC (best) or a simulator (second choice)
  4. Try out every thing you learned (one step at a time)
    [/list=1]
    If you still have problem after this steps, return here and post a question, but preferable a to-the-point question.

I'm sorry, but the question you posted would take ages to answer.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

It's always nice to get a new college to yjoin the group :>)

It's quite difficult when you never programmed a PLC to give you an anwser to your question. It's to general.

First of all you should know that every plc brand has his own programming software. Before messing around with that part try to fully understand ladder programming and the use of it.

Then start with one brand to get the hang of it. When you have a question I'm more than willing to try to anwser you question.

JV