lenze smd vfd

tny

hi all, i am building a new conveyor system and i have to use lenze smd vfds. i am not much familiar to them, and i have no time for reading big pdfs :)
i just want to start it via an input with fixed setpoint freq and adjust the ramp up ramp down times. wich parameters do i have to use and how should i make the connections?
thanks

Relay Across terminals 7 and 28
You can have set speed or speed pot.
Set codes 10 to 11 .
The PDF manual is really easy .
Its a breeze !!.

Last edited:
Rtfm

No time for reading = no time to do the job properly.

Even if you learn what terminals to connect too you still have to read to learn how to do setup/parameterization for the drive, the procedure involved varies from drive to drive and brand to brand.

i can not remember how many pages of techincal document since i learned to read :)
but now, i didn't sleep since yesterday and i am gonna fall down 10 minutes later i think, so i didn't want to read any thing.

and i want to add that,after my firs msg i read the documents,and solved the problem:)