What do i need to upload from Omron PLC?

AMAZINGAHMED

I've never used Omron before (I work in a Siemens system integrator company and all i do is Siemens) and i have this project where the machine software is in an Omron PLC (SYSMAC CQM1H) and i need to upload this software.
What tools and software do i need to upload the program? Is there any free tools? Thanks

You will need a CQM1-CIF02 interface or a CPM1-CIF01 interface and cable. Software will need to be CX-Programmer or SSS but there are limitations with SSS. Would suggest CX-Programmer.

No, it is not free.

Why should it be free? CX-One is very reasonably priced when you consider you get everything you need even down to a modem support tool. I will not, however, pay the exhorbitant price other manufacturers want fro software.

Thanks guys

I just needed to upload the software on the Omrom PLC once. I guess i will hire someone to do this job, as i won't buy the software and cable for one-time use.