Panelview PV1000 error code 24

Keithyb

PV1000 is displaying error 24, can only get by it by multiple pwer cycling.

Rockwell techy's say its a firmware problem, tried to update firmware via Panelbuiler 32 software, but cannot get on line with the terminal ?

Checked through some threads on this forum but still no joy!!

This is not going to help, but here is a snapshot from the book if you have not seen it (last on list). It says it should not occur. What???

What flavour comms are you using Keith? I'm assuming you're using a 'standard' PV1000. I know years ago i used to get caught out using DH485 units via link couplers, and forgetting to put an external supply to the AIC...o_O

If it's a PV+ you can use a compact flash or USB memory stick to implement the firmware update...

Rob.

Cheers Mickey,

That's why they say its a 'tech support' issue, but 'why' is it sometimes going through to load application? after a couple of power-cycles ?