HMI MP370 read and print data

luisgoal

I want to read data stored in the memory card of a siemens MP370 HMI and print it from any place of my LAN ethernet, I`ve a CP343 lean card in my PLC.
I´d to know if this is possible and it is what kind of printer do i need.
Thank you all.

Last edited:
Everything I do is PC based so I am a little unsure of this but on a PC based system I would use the Siemens Smart Service option. This will give you a web server on the HMI. Smart Service has a file browser option that would allow anyone viewing the web page to open files from the HMI. So they should be able to open csv files in Excel and print from their computers to their printers. All they would need to know is the IP address of the panel.

Because I have only done this with a PC with runtime WinCC Flexible I am unsure if all this is available on the MP370.