micromaster440

osamamalhy

Hello, i have aproblem in replacing new micro master 440 insted of old version in a profibus nework, i do the addrising and the hardware modification ,no system error is there.but i thing the orders go to other place that the drive expecting the order some where else, could any one give hint, or example of the programming ,web connection will be fine
regards

Another thing to look at is the firmaware version of the profibus module. The new micromaster are not backward compatable with the older version of profibus module. I had a similar problem a while back and after replacing the profibus module as well the problem went away.

thanks evry one. but..... i do set the 918 to profibus , and the drive and the profibus module are both new version , but i stell had no action , i have dout that some thing in the addrissing,,,,, pls help
regards

Check whether you can see the ol drive in ONLINE hardware.

If yes then do the same for new drive.

Also then check if the parameters of installed drive match those of the old.

Hello again
I think the parameter check in the quistion . what i want to say, iam using sfc14&sfc15 for the communcation it ok, But how can i slected any parameter to do changing in for Example if i want to change P707 or r501 or any one else how can i do that ... ?