Red Lion G306 to SLC503

pauly

We have a problem in getting a G306 panel talking to an Allen Bradley SLC503. We have followed all the relevant instructions and used a number of different HMI'S on different plc's and none seem to work. 10 new HMI's have been purchased and we are getting quite desperate. The RS232 light on the plc is flashing frantically which implies something is happening, but no values are displayed on the screen. We are trying to use DF1. Any body had a similar problem?

Pauly,

I believe I spoke to you or a co-worker of yours this morning about this application. I was last informed that the communications were up and working. If this is no longer true please feel free to contact me again. [email protected]

Thank you
Jeremy

pauly said:
We have a problem in getting a G306 panel talking to an Allen Bradley SLC503. We have followed all the relevant instructions and used a number of different HMI'S on different plc's and none seem to work. 10 new HMI's have been purchased and we are getting quite desperate. The RS232 light on the plc is flashing frantically which implies something is happening, but no values are displayed on the screen. We are trying to use DF1. Any body had a similar problem?

Out of interest can you post the code here ?