S7 time synchronization

JHuff

Has anyone ever synchronized to a non Siemens time clock over ethernet? I need to synchronize an S7-417H to an Arbiter model 1084 time clock. It looks as if the Arbiter can work with NTP (Network Time Protocol) and the S7 can do the same. I called the Siemens hotline and they are telling me that it must be a Siclock.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am trying to synch the primary with secondary, which apparently was disqualified due to Watchdog error. I am getting the following...
Replies
Views
I am running into an issue with time synchronization between a 1756-L81E and 1756-L83E. . L83E is the system time master. Enable Time...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am new at this forum, seeking help from you guys and gals. Scenario: I have a Controllogix 1756-L71 5570 controller installed with...
Replies
Views
Dear all Iam working on a project for continuous vertical filling machine and this a video for my application https://youtu.be/coQyr06dDK8 My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having problem with motion group time synchronization. There are 5 Kinetix drives 5500 in the motion group and each module/drive shows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom