Exchange of data from Creston to Flexlogix

JERA

Hi.

Is there anyone there have an idea to exchange data between a Creston control system ( http://www.crestron.com/ ) and a Rockwell Flexlogix (1794-L34).

I have a project where I have to exchange data with a Creston control system, but without idea to do this.
The Creston system can not use OPC or DDE and have as far as I know no industrial interface.

So is there anyone there have bee working with Creston and have made exchanged of data with other systems?

Last edited:
For information

After 4 days of work and a lot of testing we have a communication up and running between the Creston control system and the Rockwell Flexlogix.

We made the communication over the serial port and we are using telegrams there contains 4 ASCII string elements divided with delimiter.

JERA