wincc sp4

DANGELOUS

hi everybody At my pc ı want to load wincc sp4 but have problem with software.When on the sreen appear winss logo click install simatic winss:eek:n the screen appear:
ok product:microsoft sql server 2000
ok product:microsoft message queuing v5.0
condition:windows reboot.
What I solve the problem.the best regard:

msgq.JPG

sql.JPG

good afternoon thank you very much for the help.I carried out what you said but I saw a message on the screen:
the message:ms security Patch is not installed on this system for this wincc version the following software is required:
Windows SP2 KB 319740
Please run the istallation of MS-Security Patch from your MS Tools-DVD.
I think the software version of my computer is in turkish language.Do I have to boot windows xp sp2 in english version.thanks

Security patch

Hello,

As far as I remember you should have MS(Microsoft)Tools somewhere on the WinCC instalation disk. If not you can find that security patch on Microsoft internet site. You should install it, restart PC and then install WinCC

Dangelous,

If I recall correctly there are only a few languages that siemens support: english, german,... perhaps it's a language problem of your windows software?

just a tought

Rudi