Shihlin PLC

Ned

I am trying to locate information on the communications cable and/or pin out for an A1 series Shihlin PLC. Can someone assist?

thanks!

Jay Anthony said:
There's an interesting thread at MtPLC.com on this subject.

MtPLC?... I know it's just a typo Jay, but it made me laugh!... :p

"Join me in my journey, as we climb the treacherous Mt. PLC"

beerchug

-Eric

Shihlin PLC's

Shihlin PLC's are infact the Mitsubishi "F"-series. They are based on the Mitsubishi F1, F2, or FX.
These are NOT rebuilt units.
These are NOT remanufactured units.
These are Brand New!
Shihlin bought the patents and manufacturing rights on this series from Mitsubishi.
One provision was that they had to be built to Mitsubishi's original standards and specifications.

So the Mitsubishi interface lead and Medoc software should work just fine!!

My thanks to all who responded to my plc questions. The Medoc software will work on this plc, but I find the Mitsubishi interface to be different. The Shihlin has a 15 pin straight connector, unlike the Mitsubishi. It would make sense that it is still a 422 hookup, but??

Any chance someone knows the pin out for this connector?

Once again, all information is appreciated!

Ned

Shihlin Electric SEPLC A1- 60MR

Dear All,
My PLC's Prog-E LED is flashing, not going in RUN mode and I don't have backup for program. Anybady have pin out for cable, in my plc straight 30 pin male connector.
Thanks in advance.
Riyaz